Friday, April 27, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea

 For my Point of View project this month, I wasn't really sure what to do at first since none of my family is in school currently.  I decided that I would create a fun printable that could be used for a teacher or even a coach that made a difference in helping you to acheive your goals.


I went with some fun washi tape for my gift.  What teacher wouldn't love some cute Washi tape?  I know I would love it.  You basically could use anything that is sticky in nature.  Glue, scotch tape, post it notes, stickers, candy etc.  It really is so customizable to you.  I just wrapped the washi tape in some cellophane and then tied it up with some fun ribbon.  Doesn't get much easier than that! You can buy some cute washi tape of your own at Cute Tape.  I love their selection and their prices.


If you would like to make one yourself, click the link below.
Teacher Appreciation Printable

Free Printables are available for followers of Just Between Friends only.  Click the follow button over there on the side bar if you haven't already. Thanks so much!




Pin It!

8 comments:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I love the idea of the washi tape! Such a fun and different gift most teachers won't get a ton of! And you could even use it for, say, a piano teacher, not necessarily just school teachers. ;)
xoxo

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I love this idea, Jonie! And I love that you can use it for so many different items, like Post-Its, etc. And thanks for the introduction to Cute Tape, but I think I'm in trouble now that I know about it :)

Leanne said...

I love this idea and I love washi tape so since you don't have a teacher to give it too, I'll take it. LOL I love the free printable too.

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

SUCH a great idea! My daughter starts school in the fall so I am definitely pinning this! Thanks. :) Found you through TT&J and this is my first time visiting, so I am off to explore. :)

Kellie said...

Super idea! Thank you for sharing :)

Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper said...

This couldn't be any more brilliant! Great job. I hope you'll link up to my Teacher Appreciation Linky Party!

http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/05/teacher-appreciation-linky-party.html

Waseem said...

I have a teacher to give it to...
Send gifts to pakistan I will kept it in mind.

maria said...

Wow! What a great idea to agree your teacher or coach in achieving your goal
send gifts to Pakistan