Friday, September 10, 2010

Corn Husk Wreath



I saw this on another blog the other day and instantly knew I needed to make one.  I love fall (have I mentioned that) and everything that comes with it.  I love the way it looks on my front door. 


Some of you may be wondering why I would need another wreath when I just made a Halloween wreath.  Well, it is because this one can be used through November AND I think I may just like the Halloween wreath hung up in my house.  Plus, how could I not make this beauty? 

As far as actually making the wreath goes, it took me a couple of tries to get it to lay just right, but I like the end result.  I am thinking of adding some red leaves to the middle of it to give it a little more color, or even some orange berries. 

Now I can't wait to get the rest of my porch fall-i-fied. 

What about you?  What is your favorite fall porch decoration?
Pin It!

1 comment:

Prilla said...

I LOVE it!!! Are you going to do a tutorial on this one??? Please???