Friday, September 17, 2010

Drumroll Please!

First I want to thank YOU, my readers, for reading my blog.  I am constantly amazed at the encouraging and kind things that people have to say.  It has been motivating for me as well as flattering, so thank you. 

Here is an FYI just in case you are curious about the outreach of my blog (like I am). 

My blog:
*has had over 2200 views since the creation of my blog only ONE MONTH ago!
*has 33 followers
*has been viewed in countries across the world.  (Just to name a few) Pakistan, Germany, Italy, Australia, Chile, Brazil, Canada, Malaysia, Japan, Netherlands, Spain and of course The United States.

So, again, Thank YOU for your kindness and support.  It is the reason I am doing this giveaway, really.

Now the reason that you are all looking at this today.  Thank you for entering.  I wish I had something to give to all of you, really.  After a random drawing where I put all of your names into a bowl and picked one. 
The winner of the apron is.......

Kelsey Shelley!

Congratulations!  Email me at joniemarie85@gmail.com with your address and I will get that to you.  Thanks again to everyone for playing.  I will for sure be having another giveaway in the future!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Kelsey Shelley said...

WOW! I never win anything! haha! Thanks so much! I am SO excited!

Teresa Jones said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS KeLsEy!