Sunday, October 24, 2010

Zipper Flower Headband

I have been having too much fun making flowers lately.  I hope you don't mind me showing you another one.  Tonight, I decided to make this out of a zipper.


I started by wrapping a headband in ribbon.  Then I hot glued the zipper onto some craft felt going in a spiral. When I got the desired look I wanted, cut the zipper and moved on to the next flower.  

My "usual" model, aka my daughter Lillie, was in bed.  I hate using myself to model my "stuff", but I wanted to get this on here tonight because I love the way it turned out. 

What do you think?  Love it? Hate it?  Let me know.
Pin It!

8 comments:

John Sumsion said...

You're amazing!

Charli said...

I love it! Feel free to make me some "stuff" if you want...

Charli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie Rosdahl said...

ummm.... I love it! in fact I love it so darn tootin much that I KEPT IT!!! hahaha! I PROMISE that I WILL give it back tomorrow!! :) I love you sis!! :) Craft night SOON!!

Unknown said...

A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e!!!!!!!
You are amazing!!!!!

The Sewist said...

No wonder you couldnt wait until the next day to put this up it turned out great!

Hope you will link this up to Sew Crafty Saturday over at Sew Chic and Unique at the weekend

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique

Patty said...

Super cute! All of your stuff is! I'm following now so I don't miss anything new!

www.lifeontheridgeside.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

SUper Cute! I've been wanting to make one of these! I better get on it now. ;)