Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Girl's Night Out

A couple of weeks ago, I went to a Girl's night out hosted by Stephanie from Somewhat Simple, Megan from Crazy Domestic and Becca from Blue Cricket.  They had it at a place called The Chocolate up in West Jordan.  It was a little crazy getting there because of the weather, but it was worth it!  As a side note, my car totally got stuck in the snow in the parking lot afterwards and it took me 20 min to get it free.  Thank you to the guy that works at The Chocolate for helping me get out.


They had a free make and take New Years banner which I still have hanging on my banister, and I was able to meet some new friends and eat yummy treats.

One person I was able to chat with for a while was Char from Crap I've Made.  She is just delightful!  It was really fun to meet her.  She is so down to earth and witty.  (Char, if I kiss up enough, will you split the gift card you got from Material Girls with me...I'm just sayin.)  ha ha, just a joke.  She really is awesome. 

Here is a picture of Becca, me and Char.  (My one picture from the night.) 


Oh, I almost forgot.  They also had a bunch of stuff to give away in a raffle.  That is where I won that awesome hat from my sponsor A Bit of String

I think that about covers it. 
Pin It!

4 comments:

Annie Rosdahl said...

looks like fun!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Your half of the gift card comes to exactly $5. ;)

Susan Evans said...

I always like girls' nights out. It seems like I end up laughing more than usual. I'm a more interesting wife when I get home.

Lisa Fliehman said...

When people blog about things like this, it just makes me smile. And I love the name of Char's blog, I bet she is a hoot. I'll have to check it out!