Monday, January 24, 2011

Must Make Monday #3 and a surprise

Sorry for the late post, but I will make it up to you at the end!

Here are some fun features for today.

Do you remember the ladies from Everyday Art?  Well they whipped up this darling little dress using an old sweater.  I am a sucker for pink on a little girl.  This dress looks nice and cozy.

Check out this cute apron that Erika from The Harwoods made.  I love the colors and the ruffles.  Maybe if we ask nice enough, she'll get us a link to the pattern she used :)

Now, to make up for the late post, I have a little surprise for you.  Overstock.com recently contacted me to see if my readers would be interested in a discount.  Of course I said YES!  If you've never heard of overstock.com before, let me show you some things that are especially cool.

Pink is my favorite color. It always has been and probably always will be. Also, pearls are my very favorite accessory to wear, so these earrings are the perfect fit for me.
I'm a pretty tall girl. At 5' 8" I don't wear a lot of heels. I naturally drift towards wearing flats. Check out these suede beauties. Purple? Yes please!


I love to decorate with the color red.  When I saw this rug, I fell in LOVE.  It is an indoor/outdoor rug.  I am thinking that I want it to be able to use on our patio out back.  Wouldn't that just look so GREAT?!

There are tons of other awesome indoor/outdoor rugs to choose from. Check these out.  The prices are very resonable AND on top of that, you can use the discount code I'm gonna give you to get an additional 10% OFF!!!  And did I mention that overstock only charges $2.95 to ship your entire order no matter the size?  Because that is a pretty awesome thing too.

Head on over to Overstock.com and see for yourself all of the awesome things you can find.  They have everything from electronics to clothing to faucets.  When you find what you are looking for, why not take an extra 10% off by using this:

10% OFF code: 121745
(exludes all movies, books, and electronics)

You can also use this code: 202234 to get free shipping on electronics.

All the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code.

If you have a project you would like featured here on Just Between Friends, send me an email with a link!  I would love to see what you've got!  joniemarie85@gmail.com
Pin It!

3 comments:

Just Be us said...

Jonie! I love your blog!

Erica said...

I put up a link to the pattern I used on my blog, I added it to the bottom of the post. Unfortunately I made a lot of changes but I tried to explain what I did. Thanks for posting about my apron!! Love your blog.

K said...

http://impatientlywishingonastar.blogspot.com/

Hi! I'm a new follower and would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it! Thanks :)