Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm back and a Feature

I think I am finally in a place that I can say, "I'm Back!"  This pregnancy has been harder on me than my first, but I think I am finally starting to feel a little more human.  (That's always a good thing.)  Hopefully I can get some of my projects finished so that I can have some fun things to show you!

Another thing I wanted to tell you is that my skirt turned hat project is being featured over at In Between Laundry!  I am just thrilled to be there.  You can click the picture to get there.

I think that about sums it up.  See you soon!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a little bit better. Number two is always harder than number one- mostly because number one still needs everything! :) Hang in there and let me know if there's anything I can do.
xoxo,
Amy