Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Wreath

I know it's been a while since I last posted.  You know it's bad when your dad has to point it out to you that you haven't updated your blog.  Well, I have all sorts of reasons of why I have been missing, but I think instead of telling you about it, I am going to show you a new project.



This is really so simple.  All you need is:

A twiggy wreath (I got mine at Roberts)
Flower stems  (Hobby Lobby currently has all of their stems 50% off.)

First, I took the stems and separated the flower branches.  Then I simply pushed the flowers into the twig wreath making sure that the flowers go the same direction as the twigs.  I did the yellow first, then filled in the gaps with the pink flowers.


When you're done, you have a nice, full wreath that is perfect for spring time!




Don't forget that Point of View will be happening this Friday!  The theme is spring.  Get working on your projects and I will let you know where the linky party will be.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I really like this Jonie! I love how the flowers are just bursting out of the wreath.
xoxo,
Amy