Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

This year, I dressed my girls up as characters from The Wizard of Oz. 

Lillie's costume was so fun to make and so easy.  The skirt took 4 yards of tulle to make it so fluffy (totally worth it.)  The hat is made out of burlap and fabric scraps.  It was a totally inexpensive and cute costume.


Addilyn's costume is actually the costume that Lillie wore on her first Halloween as well.  My mom made it for Lillie to wear and it is just too cute to not use for both of my girls on their first Halloween.  Isn't this the cutest Dorothy you have ever seen?


Of course I was more focused on getting the girl's costumes ready than my own, but here I am with my quickly thrown together Glinda the good witch costume.  Also, my husband is Zorro.  (What?  You don't remember the part where Zorro kills the wicked witch of the west? ......)

Happy Halloween from my family to you!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Oh, Jonie, they look ADORABLE! It doesn't get any cuter than that.