Friday, November 25, 2011

POV {gifts} Feature and sneak peak

There were so many fun gift ideas linked up at our POV party this month.  If you haven't gone over to check them out, you should go take a look. 

One of my favorite smells during the holidays is peppermint.  This soap just screams holidays for me.  Between the smell and the packaging it would make a GREAT gift.  I think it would even be fun to have for guests that come over for the holidays.  Head on over to Creating Home to see how to make it.


Feel free to grab a featured button from my side bar.

Next month, we will be taking a break from Point of View to spend more time with family, but we will be back in January with some fun new projects.  I will be posting the theme for the party over on my facebook page.  I would love for you to come join in the fun over there! 


Oh, and one more thing.  Have you heard of Pick Your Plum?  Well, it is a fun site where you can get all sorts of craft supplies, jewelry and gifts for a seriously low price.  (If you want to check out their site, you can get there from the link on my side bar.)  Here's the exciting part.  Monday is going to be a big day for Pick Your Plum and Just Between Friends.  Starting at 6 am, Pick Your Plum will have 9 CRAZY DEALS to choose from and a flat shipping rate of $3.95 no matter how much you buy!  There will also be a giveaway on Monday here on my blog, so be sure to check back.  You won't want to miss it.
Pin It!

No comments: