Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gifts for our Young Women {Part 2}

We wanted to have something to give to all of our Young Women at the end of the night.  We also wanted it to be something that reflected the 13th Article of Faith which was the general theme for the year.  Here is what we came up with:


These were really easy and quick to put together.  There was also a green necklace, but the girls loved those the most I think because they are all gone.  It was fun to have them for the girls at the end of the night.

I found these kits on etsy that came complete with the bottle caps, chains and the epoxy resin stickers.  It made it really easy for us.  All I had to do was print out the words onto cute scrapbook paper and then use a 1" hole punch to punch them out.  You glue the paper into the bottle cap and then cover it with the resin sticker and wah-lah.  You are done.

I think in total is was $40 for all of the supplies to be able to make 50 NECKLACES! 


There are so many other cute necklaces you could make with these bottle caps as well.  I think I may have to try out some designs for my two year old.  I will let you know when I do.

*In case you missed it, here is a link to Part 1.
Pin It!

No comments: