Monday, February 13, 2012

Day #14 {Wild}

I am feeling pretty good about the fact that I have completed two weeks of Valentine fun and only missed blogging two of those days.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing the Valentines I made as much I did in making them and giving them to my family.  I know they really looked forward to it every day!


Here is my last Valentine.


I wanted to go with something easy and I wanted to use up more of the suckers that I bought and used for my butterflies.  This was the perfect solution that I saw over at Sassy Sites (she has a ton of fun Valentines listed there).

Thanks for following along with me.  I have a lot to show you coming up in the next two weeks.  I have been working on projects in both my bedroom and my craft room.  I am also going to be a guest blogger over at Brassy Apple later this week with a fun accessory tutorial that I think you will like.  I will give you the link as soon as it is available on Friday.
Pin It!

No comments: