Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine-Just {Write}

For day #2, I decided to do these simple but cute Valentines.  I got the idea from this pin, but made it my own.


To make these, I just printed out the saying on regular computer paper, and attached it to some cardstock.  Then I cut the heart out with my silhouette.  (If you don't have one, a simple heart shape will do the trick.) Last, I cut slits in the heart using an exacto knife to slide the pencil through.  Tha pencils I got at Target in the dollar section.  They were in a pack of 10 for $1.  Totally inexpensive and fun.


I thought it would be fun to also include a little notepad for my two year old to use.  She loves to color and loves to get new notebooks to color in.  She is going to love this one that I also found in the dollar section at Target. 


The total cost for these valentines= less than $2.00!

Not bad at all considering I still have enough to make 6 more!
Pin It!

No comments: