Friday, March 23, 2012

POV {Pinterest}

I have been looking forward to this day all month long!  I can't wait to see what you have been working on, and to show you what we did for our projects too.

Without further ado:


1. Me!  you can find my tutorial here
2. Ashlee- I'm Topsy Turvy
3. Amy- Ameroonie Designs
4. Gwen- Gwenny Penny
5. Lorene- Just Lu
6. Leanne- Organize and Decorate Everything

You definitely should go check out all of the projects.  I know I love how mine turned out!

We are going to try something new here on Point of View.  We are all going to be hosting the linky party.  That way you don't have to worry about trying to figure out where it is located.  Just scroll down.  We have all of our linky parties linked together, so if you post a link on my site, it will also show up on all of the other POV contributors pages as well!  I really think this is going to be a great change for us. 

Get to it!  Show me what Pinterest inspired projects you have been working on.  It can be past or present.  I'm not picky.  And the best part is that we will choose our favorite projects and feature them next week. 



Pin It!

1 comment:

Laura said...

LOVE your spring wreath- turned out so great!