Friday, May 25, 2012

POV {Summer/Vacation}

Once again, it's time for our Point of View reveal.  I must admit that I almost forgot about this one.  Luckily though, I finished my project just in the nick of time and have it ready to show you.  Hopefully you weren't as absent minded and are ready to link up your fun projects for me to see.  Here are all of our projects.


1. Tone- Bless by Tone
2. Amy- Ameroonie Designs
3. Me- Just Between Friends
4. Ashlee- Topsy Turvy
5. Gwen- Gwenny Penny
6. Leanne- Organize and Decorate Everything

So many cute projects.  You need to click over and take a look at them all!  As for my project, I don't have a full tutorial.  After unpicking and re-sewing the sleeves about 5 times, I didn't really want to worry about taking new pictures as I went.  If you would like to see a mini how-to, click here.



Now it's your turn.  I would love to see any projects that you have that fit under our theme of Summer/Vacation!  Just like last month, the link party will be hosted on all of our blogs which means that no matter which blog you add your link to, it will be visible on all six of them!  Plus, we will be featuring our favorites from the linky party which means great exposure for your blog as well!  So go ahead, link up!




Pin It!

3 comments:

Michelle Johnnie said...

LOVE that bandana dress! Super cute!!!!!!! (Did you see your flower tutorial highlighted at Craft Gossip? Congrads!!!!)

Bless by Tone said...

your project is so cute!

Liz said...

Hi Jonie! Thank you so much for your very sweet comment and for featuring my flower dress!! Always so nice to know people like the things I make.

I wanted to place your link party button on my blog, but am not sure under which day I can put it? I have now put it under the monthly parties.

Thanks again!! Liz
http://howling-liz.blogspot.com/2012/05/flower-dress.html