Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Thought of the Week {4}

Lately I haven't been doing much thinking.  I know, right?  I feel like the last couple of weeks are just a blur and I don't really know how I made it out the other side.  But, I am here and I thought it might be fun to share a couple of funny things with you because who doesn't like to laugh. 


Shopping: Source
This one made me seriously laugh because it is so true!  Shopping with my husband is like a form of torture for both parties involved.  Also, my husband is a hunter, so this really is a perfect saying for us since we both can relate to it.


Stonehenge: Source

Patience: Source



Birds: Source

 I don't know about you, but I got a good laugh out of these.  I do know that my family is always making fun of me for the things that I find funny.  They just don't have the same sense of humor I guess.  Hopefully you fully appreciate my humor though.  Right?  Anyone? 

Also, if you happen upon something that you find humorous, would you pass it along?  I am always in search of a good belly laugh.  Thanks!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That first one could not be more true! I might have to hang that in our house! Thanks for sharing these! Too funny!

Unknown said...

These were great! Made me laugh after a rough evening :)

jusaweecatnap said...

Definitely some good laughs. Thanks.