Wednesday, August 1, 2012

POV {Outdoors} Feature

Thanks to everyone that participated in this month's Point of View party.  There are some pretty great ideas linked up.  If you haven't already checked it out, you should!


My favorite idea came from Lisa over at Moore Minutes.  She wanted to do something fun with her boys and decided to have a neon day.  She has some great ideas that would make some GREAT memories. She has neon activities including shooting neon water balloons with bb guns, and cute neon treats.  Seriously.  Go check it out.  I love the idea!



Thanks again for participating!  For those of you that would like to participate next month, our theme is going to be FAMILY.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Moore Minutes said...

Thank you SO much for sharing this! Seeing your post made me feel so special and happy. =) I appreciate it. Have a good weekend...and now I'm in the mood to grill because of your post below!