Friday, December 31, 2010

Blog Swap with Michelle from a Little Tipsy!

Hi There! I am so excited to be here on Just Between Friends today! I love Jonie's winter wreath and Ribbon Holder!

Michelle, from A Little Tipsy here, taking the wheel for the day!



Nope not drunk (what a relief you will not be taking your tour with a drunk driver), I may or may not be a bit clumsy though.

A little about me, I am a SAHM with one crazy 3 year old boy, a 8 week old baby boy, and a big geek for a husband (don't worry, he calls himself a geek). I love keeping busy and sharing all my projects and adventures whether they be Home decor, holiday projects, or discovering how to get permanent marker off granite counter tops.
So, enough about me...here are a few of my favorite projects to coordinate with the following New Years Resolutions...

1. Increase Your Faith


2011 Mutual Theme Subway Art
I work with the young women in my church (LDS) and wanted a fun way to display the 13th article of faith.



2. Show More Love
Earlier this year I started a little theme called "Show a Little Love" where I featured all sorts of ideas on how to show love to spouses, neighbors, parents, etc.

A couple of my "Show a Little Love" favorites are the Stay Home Dates. With the new baby we do not get out much so we have become creative.

Like Candlelight Scrabble



Chinese Themed Date



or for a trip back in time...

What if We'd Met in High School Date


3. Be More Organized

Make your own Key Hanger
and never lose those keys again!


4. Lose Weight


Use these recipes tonight and start your diet tomorrow! ;)
I'm kinda sorta known as the treat girl. I am asked to bring dessert to every family gathering and even have a feature on my blog called Cereal Treat Sunday. Here a fun little recipe to use up those leftover candy canes.

Chocolate Candy Cane Crunch Cookies



I love hosting giveaways and have a lot of really fun ones lined up so be sure to check in often!

Well, I guess that about wraps things up. Thanks to Jonie for swappin' it up and thanks to you for letting me be your tour guide today. Watch your step on the way out and don't forget to come visit soon!
Pin It!

No comments: