Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am in LOVE!

Look what I got in the mail yesterday! 

I can't even tell you how much I am in love with these shoes.  Lillie was so excited to put them on.  (She is a shoe girl.)  I am definitely going to have to buy more as she grows out of them. 

I just thought I should mention that I am not being compensated for this post, I just loved how great these shoes are and wanted to tell you again how awesome a Bit of String is.  I know I'm not disappointed with the things I've gotten from her.  If you haven't gone to check it out yet, you MUST!!! 

adbutton

That's all I have to say about that.
Pin It!

9 comments:

ChRiS said...

i am so hoping my niece has a grl in Feb so i can order a pr of these shoes and gosh some of the hats i have seen.....

Annie Rosdahl said...

Cute! Did she make them Just for you?

Peggy said...

Thanks, Jonie!

Michele said...

New follower from Mommy Monday
Hope you can come visit sometime
Thanks
http://musings-by-michele.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable!

Lots of Fun with My FaMiLy said...

OMGoodness these are so sweet :)

your newest follower,
Tish
http://lotsoffunwithmyFaMiLy.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

How cute! I am stopping by from mommy monday and now I follow. Have a great day!

Amy from GrinningCheektoCheek said...

So Cute! Makes me wish I had girls... or not..
Blog Hop Follower!
www.grinningcheektocheek.com

Giveaways 4 Mommy said...

Oh my! Those ARE precious! So, I found your blog on some blog hop and thought it looked interesting here. Following now and hope you'll return the favor. See ya there!