Next, I had my dad project the image for me using the laptop and his projector. I simply traced the image onto the back of the artwork that was there before. (it made it easier to see the lines since it was a plain cardboard piece.) I don't have a picture of that because it was really hard to take a picture showing the pencil lines. They didn't show up very well. So here is a partially painted board instead.
In the original picture, there was no black, but there are also no dark green beans. So I decided to just add in the black beans and I am really glad I did because it helped to define the picture a lot better then if I would have just left the dark green. The frame recieved a coat of black spray paint and then ta-da! It's finished! Very carefully place the artwork back into the frame. You will have some beans fall off of the picture while you do this. Try not to cry (too much) because it can easily be fixed.
Now, if you don't want to spend 11 hours making this (like I did) you can try a different option. These were the inspiration for my project in the competition.