*Thank and link back to the person who bestowed the award on you.
*Share seven random things about yourself.
*Nominate 15 other bloggers (share the love!!)
*Contact the bloggers and inform them of the award.
Here are some random facts about me. (In case you need some random facts about me at some point in your life) Does anyone else have a really hard time coming up with random facts? Just wondering.
1. I love to read sappy, totally fictional books. Case and point..... Twilight? loved it.
2. Sherlock Holmes is one of my most favorite movies of all time.
3. Growing up, I always wanted a middle name. Some of you might be thinking, "I thought your middle name was Marie?" Well, folks...it's not. My dad always used to tell us that our last name was our middle name and that we would get our last name when we got married. I used to sign everything using Marie as my middle name though because I wanted a middle name so bad. It became a family joke really. One year for Christmas, my mom got me a Hymn book with my name inscribed on the front as Jonie Marie Rosdahl. My dad told her that he didn't have a daughter by that name and that we would need to get it changed. It was hilarious. I still have it, and I still sign my name as Jonie Marie every chance I get.
4. I got my first cell phone when I was 18 years old and had gone to college. I think now-a-days I would be laughed at.
5. I worked at Cold Stone for three years. I loved it! I was always the best at singing the songs when people tipped us. Although, whenever my roommates or friends came in, I would suddenly feel really red in the face and I would start sweating if they tipped us. In front of strangers though....I rocked.
6. I hate apple juice. I think it is because when I was younger I only drank it when I was sick. So now, if I try to drink it, my body just feels sick.
7. I'm not very good at following directions. :)
I think that is probably more about me than you would ever want to know, but there you have it. Now to award some VERY deserving ladies both the stylish blogger and versatile blogger awards.