Wednesday, February 16, 2011

CWTS, the results are in!

Ladies and....ladies (well...maybe some gentlemen).  The results are in!  After 4 very crazy weeks of competing in this competition, we have a winner.  Sadly, it isn't me, but I still feel really great about how well I did.  I came in SECOND place overall!  There is nothing to be sad about or regret.  I did my best and I love all of my projects.

Thank you for all of your support throughout this competition.  I couldn't have gotten this far without all the votes.  I also want to thank my mom and my star Kierste.  They were such a big help and sounding board for me.  My own personal cheerleaders.  Thank you, THANK YOU!!!  Also, I need to thank my husband for supporting me in my crafting endeavors.  He has been there for me through this whole competition.  Love you!
I will be posting a tutorial for my bean art later on this week.  For now, I am going to go relax and let my life get back to normal.

And because a post is never complete without a photo, here are some more photos of my project.
Pin It!

13 comments:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

I totally voted for yours, yay, yay, yay!!! Congratulations, Jonie!!! You did so great and all your projects were AMAZING!!! Here's to more greatness in the future!
xoxo,
Amy

kiki comin said...

congrats! loved you chair..SO fun!:)

Katie @ EyeSpyDIY said...

I voted for yours I just love the bean painting. It is AMAZING! Congrats on second place!!!

Amy said...

Hey Jonie! Congratulations! I loved all of your projects. It was fun to look for your style and guess which ones were yours.

Tamarynn Leigh said...

You did such a great job on every single one of your projects! I loved this bean art - it was beautiful!! Congratulations and thank you so much for being part of Season 2!

Mari said...

Well I totally voted for you! I loved this one. I especially liked that yes, this was a project that anyone could do, no power tools required.
You did awesome!

Stephen and Ashley said...

Jonie, It was so fun to follow you during the competition! How come none of your skills rubbed off on me while we were growing up! I am so impressed...please come fix up my house, I would LOVE to visit yours.
Ashley

shelly said...

Love the bean art! Can't wait for the tutorial :)

Bonnie said...

I hope that you're so proud of yourself! Each of your projects were creative and budget friendly! I'm surprised that so many people voted for things that are expensive and unrealistic! Way to go..you're number one in my book!

D&C said...

you did amazing!! so glad I know somebody famous... you totally rock my socks. :)

Kristina said...

Way to go, Jonie! Congratulations on being so awesome.

Katie Lane said...

yay yay! i picked you out every single time!

can i say i love this all. But my favorite is the belts on the chair! awesome idea!

Vanessa said...

Is there a tutorial somewhere on your blog for the chair? I love it!!