Wednesday, April 27, 2011

POV {Spring} Features


Thanks to everyone that linked up for this month's Point of View.  It is always so fun to see all of the different interpretations of the same thing.  Here are a couple of my favorites from the linky.

I feel like this plate is my mantra from the last couple of days.  Spring is going to come.....Spring is going to come.  If I say it enough maybe it will come true :)  This plate is a cute and easy way to remind yourself that better things are sure to come.  You can find the tutorial for it over on Occasionally Crafty

I had never heard of this blog before, so I am so glad that Crafting for Chiari linked up.  It is a blog that is is selling various items and all proceeds go to various associated Chiari Foundations.  It is a great cause and there are some darling things there.  Go check it out.  They linked up some really fun hair flowers. 



If you were featured, feel free to grab a button!


Just Between Friends


Next month's theme is going to be....PILLOWS.  This is going to be a fun one, so make sure to get yours ready to share in our next linky!  It will be May 27th!  See you then.
Pin It!

1 comment:

J.Ryan said...

Thank you so much for the feature! It is really appreciated. I hope everyone has a great day!!!