Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stamped Washer Necklaces

I have been really into making these necklaces lately.  I think they are so darling and they make the PERFECT gifts.  Here are the first couple that I made for myself just that I could get the hang of it.



Now that I know how to use the stamps, I feel like I can make them for other people without them thinking it was made by my almost two year old daughter, Lillie. 

I found a super cute way to package them as gifts that I am going to share with you next week sometime.  Come back tomorrow because I am going to show you one other project that I did using these stamps.  I will tell you where I got all of the supplies and how it all works in that post.  Hopefully you'll stop by again tomorrow!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Teresa Jones said...

LoVe the necklaces. Love them!

Carmen said...

These are CUTE! Good job!

PiggysReviews said...

Cutes!

Anonymous said...

I love your necklaces. You inspired me to make my own. I put a link to your blog from mine for the tutorial. I hope that's okay. mylilpumpkinpatch.blogspot.com