About a week ago, there was a challenge issued to take a Pottery Barn basket liner and turn it into something else. I decided to take on the challenge and this is what I came up with. First, let me show you kind of what I started with. I didn't take a picture, and I can't find the exact liners on the PB website. I was given the x-large linen liner without a pattern on it.
I decided to make a tote bag. The liner is made of linen, so it posed a little challenge in that it was super flimsy. To make it so that it was durable, I bought some extra firm interfacing and lined the bag with another fabric. Now it is really durable and cute to boot.