Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day #9 A Squeeze & A Kiss

This is a fun and simple Valentine to put together.  Plus, who doesn't love a good "squeeze it"?


Just to save you some time, Walmart carries these, and Smith's doesn't.  FYI.  You can get them pretty dang cheap there.  Like $1 for a pack of 6. 

I wanted to give my husband the more grown-up version of this valentine while still being able to use the same saying.  We were introduced to these squeeze drink mixers at Christmas time, and John really enjoyed them.  Basically it flavors a bottle of water with just a couple of drops of the liquid for zero calories.  And they taste good too.  You can find them in the aisle with the kool aid.


In case you didn't see it, the saying I put with this valentine is "Here's a squeeze and a kiss from me."  It is the perfect sentiment for my family.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute idea! Definitely stashing for next year!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!