Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Just an announcement

Do you remember last week when I told you there were some big things happening with Point of View?  Well, I have a couple more things to tell you about since then.


First, since Camilla and Michelle are no longer joining us, we have added a new member to the POV team.  Her name is Ashlee and she blogs over at I'm Topsy Turvy.  She has some mad cake making skills and is incredibly talented.  I am so glad that she is joining our team!

The second little tidbit of information is that the theme for this month will be PINTEREST.  It is pretty much my favorite website in the world for gathering inspiration.  I couldn't be more excited about this theme if I tried.  I know there are so many of you that have pinterest boards of projects you intend to do, but don't really have a chance.  Well, here is your chance to get some of them done!  We want to invite you to participate in our monthly challenge by doing your own project and then linking it up.  Our Point of View reveal will be held next Friday (the 23rd) and runs all weekend.  So get started by looking through those boards and finding a project to try out!  Heck, do two or three and then come link them up! I know my project has been so fun to do and I can't wait to show you!

I may just try to do several projects between now and the POV party to give you some inspiration or motivation to join in! 

Last, I just wanted to ask one last time if anyone is interested in becoming a guest poster for POV?  If you are, send me an email.  joniemarie85@gmail.com
Pin It!

No comments: