Friday, October 26, 2012

POV {Thrift Store}

It's time for another round of Point of View!  I am actually SO excited to show you my project.  It's one that I have been working on for a really long time because I wanted it to be just right.  But first, let's get on with the party!  Here's what we have all been working on:

POV-October-2012

1. Gwen- Gwenny Penny
2. Leanne- Organize & Decorate Everything
3. Amy- Ameroonie Designs
4. Me- Just Between Friends (You have to go check out my awesome craft room)
5. Kara- Happy Go Lucky

Go look at all the links!  Seriously.  I will wait.

Ok, you back now?  I am dying to see YOUR projects!  Link up all of your Thrift Store posts.  Just like every month, the links will be seen on all of the participating blogs, and we will be featuring our favorites next week.  I can't wait to see!!!


Pin It!

No comments: