Friday, December 7, 2012

Point of View {Ornaments}

It has been a CRAZY couple of months.  I am really glad that we were able to find a time to do this Point of View party because I am dying to see your creativity in action.  This month our theme is Ornaments.  Here is what each of us made to go along with the theme.

POV-December-2012


I need to take a quick moment and tell you that this will be Gwen's last Point of View party.  We will miss her and her beautiful projects.  She has decided to take a final step back from blogging and we respect that. Thanks for being a part of this with us for the last two years, Gwen.  Love you.


Now, I can tell you that you need to go check out the projects that everyone has done.  You can click on the links above to get to the tutorials.  I know I know.  Mine isn't an ornament.  I have just been really wanting to make some of these snow globes and this was the perfect opportunity to do it.

It's your turn!  Have you been working on ornaments recently?  Do you have a post that is related to the theme of Ornaments?  (Or snow globes)  Link up your projects below and we will feature our favorites next week.  The link party will run through Sunday, so link up your projects past or present.  We aren't picky!
Pin It!

No comments: