Friday, October 1, 2010

My porch {Fall-i-fied}

Welcome to our porch!

When we moved into our house, the people that lived there before us left this lovely bench for us.  I don't mind it since we don't actually own one of our own, but the grapes are hideous.  So I made this pumpkin sign to hide the grapes, and the pillow to distract you from the blue.  Did it work?  I hope so. :)







 I love the way everything turned out.  I hope your porch is "Fall-i-fied" now, or close to being completed.  I would love to see your porches too.  If you post it on your blog, please come back and leave a comment with your blog address so that I can see it.  Isn't fall so colorful and pretty?  Love it!

Here is one last look:


*If you are reading my blog for the first time, you can find out a little more about my porch projects Here, Here and Here
Pin It!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah! It's so festive! I have so much work to do! This inspires me to decorate more- thanks :)

Kendall
{songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

Annie Rosdahl said...

LOVE IT!!!
Love your favorite littlest sister! :)

Amber said...

Very very cute!!! Do you live in herriman?

Daphne said...

Your porch decor is awesome! I would love it if you would link up with my "Open Haunted House" Linky Party on my blog!

Here's the link:
http://moomootutu.blogspot.com/2010/10/open-haunted-house-week-3-with-giveaway.html

Unknown said...

Oh Jonie! It's soooo nice! Way to go!!! Love it!!! I applaud you!!!

restlessrisa said...

I saw your comment on my, and had your blog up in another window just about to leave a comment :) I am loving your porch! I love the colors, and the mums :)

<3

Risa

I am your newest follower :)

hclairec said...

I love your porch! I just bought mums & panies today. I have dogs so I can't put much on mine. Anything on the porch = dog toys!!!

Denise C said...

It turned out great!

As for your bench - I have a few things with grapes and leaves, too. A few squirts with your leftover spray paint and they won't stand out anymore.

I would love for you to link your post to my PORCH AND GARDEN PARTY at firstadream.blogspot.com.

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Love the wooden pumpkin sign. Did you have a template or did you freehand those?

Jen@eighteen25 said...

your porch looks great!! so festive. i wish i had a porch to decorate. not to many porches around here. :( thanks for sharing!!

Jonie Marie said...

@ roweaglejacket-
I used a stencil I made actually using my cricut and an image I found online. I can't remember where I got it from, but I do have the image in my computer. If you would like it, I could email it to you.

Kim@todayismysome-day said...

Yes, please! I'd love to have it. I love how simple but wonderful they are! Thanks!
roweaglejacket@comcast.net