Friday, November 12, 2010

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Thanks to everyone that gave their input!  It really does help to know what people do and don't like.  I put all of the names of the people that commented into a container and drew two out.  The winners of a hair accessory of their choice are:

Kim & Jessica

Congratulations ladies!  Send me an email with your address, the flower you want and a color preference and I will get those to you as soon as I can.

joniemarie85@gmail.com

I wish that I could give one to everyone that entered.  What I can do though, is offer these to you at cost.  Seriously.  Contact me if you are interested and I will just charge you the cost of buying the supplies and the shipping.  It will probably be like $5.00 total.  If you are local (near Lehi, UT) or will be nearby soon, we can arrange something so that you only have to pay for the supplies.  Just send me an email.

Thanks again everyone! 
Pin It!

No comments: