Monday, September 10, 2012

Gift Giving for Every Occasion


Saturday, my mom, sister, and I taught a class on gift giving. Holy cow!  I have so many things to show you from the class! Seriously.  It is going to take an entire week to show you all the how to's, the links, and even some freebies that we talked about during the class.  When we were asked to teach the class, they told us that they wanted a variety of gifts, and I guess you could say that we made sure that we covered all the bases.  The only criteria was that the gifts were easy to pull together, and inexpensive.  Perfect.

Let me just show you our set up that we had.  It is just a cell phone pic that I snapped really quickly before the class started, but it gives you the basic idea of how many things we covered.


Over the next week, I will be sharing all of our ideas, tips, and tutorials that we shared during our class. I think that there will be something for everyone and you won't want to miss out.  I have a couple of posts scheduled every day, so be sure to check back often so you don't miss anything.  I will also be using this page as a place to post a link for all of the gifts.  At the end of the week, you can refer back to this post to be able to get to all of the tutorials.
My sister, Charli, was the sister that helped teach the class, and she will be helping me to share all of the fun gifts.  I tried to talk my mom into helping me write the tutorials for the things that she did, but she politely declined.  Maybe someday I will get her to guest post here for me.  You would love her because she is delightful, talented, and so creative! 
I hope you enjoy this week!  Plus I have some other non gift related posts coming up this week as well.  Phew!  So many posts and so little time.  

Links to Gift Ideas:










Pin It!

No comments: