Friday, November 18, 2011

POV {Gifts}

Point of View is back again for another month.  The theme this month is GIFTS which is perfect for this time of year.  Hopefully you can get some good ideas from our projects this month.  I don't think you'll be disappointed!  Take a look for yourself:


*Michelle from a Little Tipsy
*Leanne from Organize and Decorate Everything
*Amy from Ameroonie Designs
*Gwen from Gwenny Penny
*Debra from Housewife Eclectic
*Caitlin from Cait Create
*Me! find my tutorial here

As I was thinking about this month's theme, I decided to go a little out of the box and do something that I probably normally wouldn't do.  You can find out more about my project here.


As always, we are also having a link party where you can link up your projects.  This month, it will be over at Leanne's blog Organize and Decorate Everything.  Be sure to head on over there to link up your projects.  It can be anything gift related.  We will be choosing our favorite projects to feature, so you won't want to miss out!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Caitlin@cait. create. said...

This is hilarious! My kids love angry birds but I don't like letting them play with my phone because they end up accidentally downloading something. I'm going to make this with them. They will love it!